Pollination is the annual flagship gathering of Bloom Network. Bloom Network is an in-person social network that connects regenerative culture makers. Pollination brings regenerative culture leaders together to collaborate on solutions to common problems, share ideas and resources, and inspire each other. This first conference will happen in San Francisco, but we plan to do it in many cities at once as Bloom emerges.
Over two days and an evening opening celebration, Pollination will feature:
- Short seminars, break out sessions and think tanks, working together towards practical regenerative culture solutions through interactive and participatory discussion and visioning
- The biggest annual face-to-face session of Bloom Action Incubator. This will form working groups to support collaborative initiatives ongoing after Pollination.
- Collaborative networking of regenerative solutions among Bloom’s 7 key focus areas: collective wisdom, global equity, community health, creative arts, sustainable technology, peer-to-peer economy, and earth stewardship
- A hackathon of Bloom Network’s governance
- Lots of fun and celebration, art and performance
- Healing sessions throughout the event
Registration comes with a year-long membership to Bloom Network including our online collaboration tools: ProFinda’s Global Change Collective, Bloom wiki, and webinars for networking and education. Lunches and snacks included, catered by Qwitchen, a queer witch kitchen deepening our awareness of the radical interdependence of all of creation.