Join the Arthur Morgan Institute for Community Solutions to hear how regenerative soil practices build healthy landscapes, grow healthy food, and spark healthy communities. We’ll look at sample landscapes –urban, suburban, and farm fields—and delve into the regenerative plans for Jacoby Creek. Attendees will learn how they can help to regenerate soil—in their backyards, with their food purchases, and through political action. Limited income tickets available.
Conference Speakers Include:
- Carbon Farmer David Brandt
- Award-winning natural landscaper Nadia Malarkey
- Devin Schenk from The Nature Conservancy
- Tecumseh Land Trust Executive Director Krista Magaw
- OEFFA’s Policy Director Amalie Lipstreu
- Greenacres Biodynamic Gardener David Chal