Fair World Project (FWP) educates and advocates for a just global economy where:
- people are treated fairly with dignity
- the environment is respected and nourished
- commerce fosters sustainable livelihoods and communities in a global society based on cooperation and solidarity
- diverse mechanisms and pathways to justice are important, including fair market opportunities and fair government and trade policy, in order to value, defend, and support the contributions of farmers, workers, and artisans to our global society
- insisting on integrity in marketing claims is necessary including those that rely on third party certification labels, promoting fairness throughout entire supply chains, and supporting dedicated brands that put people before profits.